Seeking the Salvation of Boys and Girls
And Teaching Them to Walk in Christ's Way
Apply now to be a part of the 2017 Summer Mission Team!
HOW TO GET STARTED - If you think you have what it takes, there are three steps to getting started as a Victory Valley Summer Missionary:
Secure three references using our form. Family members may not be used as references and at least one reference must be a church reference (Pastor, Youth Leader). Returning Staff Summer Missionary Application (download) or Returning Staff Online Application - Returning Summer Missionaries only need one reference (must be a church reference).
2) If you are between 15 and 17, come to our Prospective Jr. Staff Retreat March 24-26, 2017.
If you are 18 or older, you will need to complete a personal interview. To set this up, call 610-966-5880.
3) After you receive your employment agreement, build your prayer/support team. Click here for information on how to do this.
SUMMER 2017 DATES
- Prospective Junior Staff Retreat: March 24-26, 2017
- Leadership Pre-Camp Training: June 10-22, 2017
- Senior Staff Pre-Camp Training: June 13-22, 2017
- Junior Staff Pre-Camp Training: June 16-22, 2017
- Summer Service Time: June 24-July 22 and July 30-August 13 (July 23-29 optional)
- General Information about Victory Valley Camp
- General Information about Serving at Victory Valley Camp
- Pay and Benefits
- Raising Support
- Questions and Answers